So You Want to Host an Activity Fair?
People with mental health conditions often feel more isolated and less engaged in meaningful community roles than the general population. Community fairs can increase individuals’ knowledge of resources and strategies to access them. These events can challenge consumers to set personal activity goals and plan for participation. Community fairs also help to raise awareness of the needs of consumers and provide a chance to challenge potentially negative attitudes held by other community members. This webinar will discuss our experiences hosting two different activity fairs. We will have suggestions on what, why, and how to host your own!
To register, click here
Keep up-to-date with the sign up for our newsletter!
Below is a list of our previous webinars. To find recordings and transcripts of these, please visit our archived webinar page.
- Parenting With a Mental Illness
- Helping People Connect: The Role of Peer Specialists
- Making Self-Directed Care a Reality
- Jump Starting Community Inclusion: Building a New Organizational Capacity
- Get Moving! The Importance of Physical Activity