Disability Services Offices around the country frequently are looking for new ideas and approaches to supporting students, especially students with psychiatric disabilities. The Temple University Collaborative on Community Inclusion (www.tucollaborative.org) is a national leader in this area and is available to provide training and technical assistance. The Center also is engaged in cutting edge research involving college students with psychiatric disabilities.
In this FREE one-hour webinar, Drs. Mark Salzer and Amber O’Shea from the Temple University collaborative will:
1.Provide an overview of the experiences of college students with significant mental health issues
2.Discuss supports that these students find to be most helpful
3.Review factors that promote students’ use of disability support services
4.Describe barriers to students’ use of disability support services
To register for the webinar click here
Keep up-to-date with the sign up for our newsletter!
Below is a list of our previous webinars. To find recordings and transcripts of these, please visit our archived webinar page.
- So You Wanna Host an Activity Fair?
- National Webinar on Community Inclusion Policy Development
- Welcoming Work Environments
- Parenting With a Mental Illness
- Helping People Connect: The Role of Peer Specialists
- Making Self-Directed Care a Reality
- Jump Starting Community Inclusion: Building a New Organizational Capacity
- Get Moving! The Importance of Physical Activity